The Grand Opening of the Village of Ruidoso Dog Park
on Saturday October 24th at 10:00AM
The construction of this dog park was donated to the village by the Humane Society of Lincoln County. The Park is 2 parks in one. There is a small dog park entrance for dogs that are 14" at the shoulder or 30# or less. The lager dog park entrance can be used for dogs of all sizes. Owners of smaller dogs should use directions. To keep you and your pet safe here are a few guidelines for use of the park.
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Dogs must be leashed until safely inside the off-leash area and must be leashed upon exiting.
- Collars and rabies tags must be visible
- Owners must clean up their dog's waste and dispose of it in the provided trash receptacle
- Always keep an eye on your dog
- Owners must remove their dog from the dog park at the first sign of aggression
- limit of 3 dogs per owner
- Food is not allowed
- You must stay with your pet. Do not leave and go shopping or for a walk around the links.
To show our excitement we put together two informational displays, one in the Adult Department and one in
the Children's Department. come in and enjoy!